Fun-filled family activities will be offered every night except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas night. Visitors can:
• Slide down the winter wonder ride tube slide
• Ride the Hayride or the Saluda Shoals train through the lights
• Walk the lighted trail to the Wetland and enjoy a laser light show
• Make a craft
• Visit Santa’s Claus’et Gift Shop
• Roast marshmallows
• Visits and photos with Santa Dec. 13–23 only!
Nominal fees ($1-$10) for activities with Holiday Lights admission.
The Holiday Lights entrance is located at 6071 St. Andrews Road between Wendy’s and Aldi.
All Holiday Lights traffic will enter at the east entrance of Saluda Shoals Park at 6071 St. Andrews Rd., Columbia, SC.
From I-26 – take exit #104, Piney Grove Rd. and turn left. Follow Piney Grove Rd. to St. Andrews Rd. and turn right on
St. Andrews Rd. Make an immediate left between Wendy’s and Aldi and proceed straight into the Park’s East entrance.
From Interstate 20 – exit at Bush River Rd. Turn west on Bush River Rd. and continue to the traffic light at St. Andrews Rd. Turn left onto St. Andrews Rd., then left again between Wendy’s and Aldi and proceed straight into the east entrance.
$20/car | $40/15-passenger van | $60/bus
For more information call 803-772-3903